Friday, January 18, 2013

blind contour

      In art we had to do a blind contour of our selves. For my blind contour I picked to do two blind drawings (without looking at my paper) of myself. I put one of me how i draw and write because I will always lean my head with my hair gathering on most of my face only being able to see one of my eyes. The other I put one of my eyes with my nose and mouth cut half cause my hair covers at least half of my face. I also add cutouts of lips and a section of an eye cause my lips are very distinguishable with it having reddish coloring where my mouth opens and really light pink around it, and I have changing color eyes so I put what the iris looks like most of the time which it has the light brown with light and darker green and blue surrounding the other colors. Finally I put the colors that are in my hair being red and blond and my three favorite colors red, black and white.




No comments:

Post a Comment